Our $29 daily resort fee includes access to the WET infinity-edge pool, towels, our private boat launch ramp, boat parking in designated courtesy docks, vehicle and trailer parking, access to property events as advertised, local and 800 telephone, printing guest emails, high-speed Wi-Fi Internet, incoming and outgoing faxes and two bottles of water in room.
The Nautical Beachfront Resort has multiple on-site restaurants and bars including The Turtle Grille, Coffee Cove, WET Pool Bar and The Beach Bus mobile bar. The Coffee Cove is open from 7:00 a.m. to noon daily. The Beach Bus is open from noon to 6:00 p.m. daily. The Turtle Grille and WET Pool Bar are open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Food service at these locations is available starting at 11 a.m.
Hours may fluctuate and are subject to change due to weather. Hours may also be extended if business dictates.
Overnight, reserved boat parking in our cove is available for $75 per night Monday thru Thursday; $150 per night Friday, Saturday, Sunday; and $250 per night Holiday Weekends and Special Events. Overnight boat parking in our boat slips and in front of our beach suites is complimentary on a first-come / first-served basis.
The Nautical Beachfront Resort works hard to ensure all guests have an enjoyable, safe and fun time with us. We have several policies in place based on guest feedback and safety considerations. We want all of our guests to enjoy their stay with us, but not at the expense of general safety or another guest’s ability to also enjoy their stay.
1. NO OPEN FLAMES OR CAMPFIRES
2. NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR BOTTLES ALLOWED ON PROPERTY IN ANY COMMON AREA
3. NO GAS CANS ON PATIOS OR FUELING OF WATER CRAFT ON BEACH
4. NO UNDERAGE CONSUMPTION OR POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL
5. NO EXCESSIVELY LOUD MUSIC, EXPLICIT OR OFFENSIVE LYRICS
6. NO SKATEBOARDS, MINI-BIKES, OR MOTORIZED SCOOTERS
7. NO WEARING OF PASTIES WITHOUT A BATHING SUIT TOP COVERING
8. NO DAY CAMPING FOR NON-HOTEL GUESTS
9. NO SAVING BOAT SPACES AND NO RESERVED BOAT PARKING, WHEN A WATERCRAFT IS MOVED FROM THE BEACH, THAT SPOT BECOMES AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT WATERCRAFT REGARDLESS IF ANY SHADE, CANOPY, TABLES, OR CHAIRS LEFT ON THE BEACH
10. NO OVERNIGHT STORAGE OF PERSONAL ITEMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TENTS, SHADE STRUCTURES, CHAIRS, TABLES, COOLERS, ETC. ITEMS LEFT OVERNIGHT MAY BE DISPOSED OF
11. PER LAKE HAVASU CITY NOISE ORDINANCE: QUIET TIME IS 11PM – 7AM
12. POP-UP AND SHADE CANOPY RULES AND REGULATIONS
13. ADDITIONAL POOL POLICIES
We welcome you and your furry family members to our resort. Our reservations team can help review your individual needs and place you in a room that best accommodates you and your special guest. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $50 for your entire stay, plus a pre-authorized refundable incidental deposit of $200 at check-in. Guests booking reservations in non-pet friendly units are subject to a $500 pet cleaning fee. Dogs must be kept on a leash anywhere on our property and should be under the control of their owner at all times. They may not be tied to an object, or unattended for any reason.
We welcome certified service animals into our pool area and the Turtle Grille under the following conditions:
Keep up to date on room specials, event updates, and dining specials.